1 Day – Irregularities Termination process (T1/T2)
- Wrong quantities in the transit procedure
- Excess quantities in the transit procedure
- Assessment of termination in the transit procedure
- Aliud delivery in the transit procedure
- Removal from customs supervision
- Processing of customs damages
Aims of the course:
The participant will be able to recognise and process irregularities in the transit procedure. She/he will be able to clarify issues with customs authorities and to adopt preventative measures to avoid the reoccurrence of mistakes and the potential collection of customs duties.
The participants will learn problem-solving procedures in case of the collection of duties and will learn how to potentially reduce the amount of payment or to arrange a full or partial repayment.
1 day from 09.00 h – 17.00 h – breaks included .
Seminar costs of € 245,00 include learning materials, beverages during the sessions and lunch.