1 Day – Removal from customs supervision Course Contents
- Removal from customs supervision
- Community and non-community goods
- Transit procedure T1/T2/T-
- Summary declaration
- Status AWB-SCI
- Road feeder service
- Legal frameworks
Aim of the course:
- Raised awareness of staff
- Ability to recognise dutiable goods, T2F/TF-Status, removal from storage facility and more…
The participants become more aware of the topic by learning about its consequences. They will learn about sources of error and discuss weaknesses.
Examples in the follow-up workshop show how customs/ liability damages occur.
The participants learn about the differences in liability in the various modes of transport and the possibilities and conditions for avoiding regress.
1 day 09.00 h – 17.00 h – breaks included.
Seminar costs of € 295,00 include learning materials, beverages during the sessions and lunch.